? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Girls......Whats up???

Its official, I am clueless when it comes to girls!
I don't know if its me or what but girls are so confusing! They say one thing and there actions say something completely different........drives a guy to insanity at times! Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the lady's......They make great company and always seem to make the situation that there around pleasant. There one of Gods greatest creations! Why is it that they have to make things hard at times???
Maybe it is just me......
I'm a easy going guy....I like to cut to the chase and not go round and around the subject, and this is what girls do!!!! They make the dating scene so difficult!
Ill give you an example: I ask a girl out and she says yes, sounds excited to go, life is good....or so I think. When I think all is well, the girl will call off the date, usually the day before, sometimes an hour or two before. Is it something with me? Is it her? This is why I'm clueless when it comes to girls. Its frustrating sometimes!!!
I hope one day ill find a girl who I'm worthy of her company. I hope I'm not an old man by that time :P

Girls...Is it too much to ask to give us guys a break and give us some insight on what you REALLY mean or want? Throw us a bone here!!!!

0 comments: